All assessments are due on December 31, 2017. On January 1, 2018, an 8% penalty will be added to all outstanding balances.
Payment options are:
Lethbridge Northern Irrigation District
- Cash if it is delivered to the LNID office during regular office hours
- Cheques that are received or postmarked by December 31, 2017:
- Cheques can be delivered to the LNID office during regular office hours
- Cheques can be left in the mailbox at the office before the office opens at 8:00 am on January 2, 2018
- Cheques can be mailed if the envelope is postmarked by December 31, 2017. If you are close to the deadline, then go in to your post office and request that they manually stamp your envelope (before it goes to Calgary for sorting).
- Online payments made through one of the following institutions:
Your account number is the five digit code in the upper right corner of your statement. Remember to allow for processing time and for technology glitches that could delay your payment. The payment date will be the date that LNID's bank shows the deposit.
- ATB Financial
- BMO Bank of Montreal
- All credit unions
2821 18 Ave N
Lethbridge, AB T1H 6T5
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 12:15 pm and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
AQUATIC INVASIVE SPECIES
Aquatic Invasive Species pose a very real threat to Alberta's waterways and irrigation canals pipelines and reservoirs. Clean - Drain - Dry your boat and recreational gear.